- What is a script supervisor?
- What is continuity?
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a script supervisor?
- Where do your notes go, who uses them and why?
- Key crew that the Script Supervisor works with and their roles
- How to work with crew, i.e. director on set
- Set Production common terminology
- Script supervisor specific terminology
- Scripting on commercials versus features
- Scripting multiple cameras and special vfx
- Prepping for the day
- Call sheets
LocationCinema South Studios145 Robison Drive, Fayetteville, GA 30214
10% Military Discount (Call for military discount)
No refunds. In cases of emergencies, students can be scheduled for the same workshop on next available date of workshop. Only one reschedule permitted.
If you are registering someone for the workshop, please email the name of the person that will attend the workshop.
Instructors, dates and times are subject to change.
For additional information, email email@example.com.