The Script Supervisor is one of the most important roles on the set. He or she oversees the consistency and continuity of a production while it’s in principle photography. Since most films are shot out of order, the script supervisor helps to keep everything organized from the largest item to the smallest of details.
If you are a person that’s extremely focused, pays attention to detail and can manage inquiries with ease, consider the role of a Script Supervisor.
- What is a script supervisor?
- What is continuity?
- What are the duties and responsibilities of a script supervisor?
- Where do your notes go, who uses them and why?
- Key crew that the Script Supervisor works with and their roles
- How to work with crew, i.e. director on set
- Set Production common terminology
- Script supervisor specific terminology
- Scripting on commercials versus features
- Scripting multiple cameras and special vfx
- Prepping for the day
- Call sheets
What to bring: Mac Laptop
LocationCinema South Studios145 Robison Drive, Fayetteville, GA 30214
10% Military Discount (Call for military discount)
After registration, you will receive a confirmation letter within 3-5 business days. Visit our FAQ page for more information.
No refunds. In cases of emergencies, students can be scheduled for the same workshop on next available date of workshop. Only one reschedule permitted.
If you are registering someone for the workshop, please email the name of the person that will attend the workshop.
Instructors, dates and times are subject to change.
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review